• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 SST "B" Chamber

Copper Basin

LRH Sponsor
So wanting to the right thing I paid for a sponsor membership to sell this rifle. I have been building rifles for people across our country for 12 years now. Most of the time I am busy with orders and don't have time to make any spec rifles. I had a wilson barrel in stock for this rifle and a stiller action. So I put this together with the new reamer I got back from Manson after Rich had to change his specs. I personally own a 6.5SST but in the original chamber. I have taken a few Antelope with it and I really enjoy how it shoots. So I wanted to see how the new chamber worked and how it shot. This rifle is a pleasure to shoot, with not much recoil. I normally shoot 156 bergers in my rifle but went with the 147 ELDM's in this one. Something different I suppose. If you are in my area and would like to shoot this rifle before buying it, let me know. I have references you can contact as well. I have a 7 SS "B" Chamber I am putting up for sale shortly as well.

Thank you again for reading and looking at the rifle.

For Sale 6.5 SST "B" chamber rifle. Stiller Predator Short Action cerakoted in Noveske Tiger Eye brown, 22" Wilson #4 contour 8T with a MBM 4 port super baby beast (5/8x24) cerakoted in Cobalt kinetics green, Grayboe terrain stock in woodland camo, Hawkins M5 DBm with and AICS wsm mag, trigger tech special trigger with flat shoe and a SRS front 4" arca rail. Weight is 8.04 lbs without scope. SCOPE
20231203_160949.jpg
20231203_160756.jpg
20231203_160809.jpg
20231203_160823.jpg
20231203_160816.jpg
IS NOT INCLUDED.

PRICE $2000.00- This is the new price.

NOTE: This is a wildcat design from Richard Sherman. You should be a reloader to take advantage of this cartridge. THERE IS NO FACTORY AMMO FOR THIS RIFLE, HANDLOAD ONLY.

Included is 50 pieces of twice fired brass. I bought some fireform brass Rich had a sale on so I had to fireform it.

What you will need: Sizing and seating dies from Rich. $245.00

This Rifle has 115 rounds down the pipe.

The target is at 100 yards. First two shots were sighters for my scope I have on it. The next 3 were Hornady 147 ELD-M @ 3008 fps. Nice smooth load.

NO TRADES, PM FOR MORE INFO.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

Last edited: