• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Sherman SST Defiance-Bartlien

22creedmoor

6.5 Sherman SST , Defiance Deviant Tactical short action magnum bolt face (no scope , mounts or brake included) gun still in use if needed - hate to sell but the range i shoot at wont allow magnum head stamp- 20inch Bartlein 4b contour barrel threaded 5/8-24 8-twist Trigger -Tech Diamond curved 343 pcs 6.5 Sherman head stamp brass 93 new 200 once fired 50 pcs that i have been shooting have been annealed every shot , Forester dies included , this gun has been a proven good shooter and i have the data pages i can forward , has not been hot rodded or shot hot as we shoot 5 shot five shot
IMG_3886.jpg
strings at matches , feel free top ask about the gun , work was done by Bugholes in Tennessee can provide more photos if needed . i currently hav
IMG_3883.jpg
e the gun in a GRS stock that i have bedded and modified that i can add to if someone wants for additional amount , Barrele
IMG_3887.jpg
IMG_3884.jpg
d action , dies , trigger , brass $ 2500.00 plus shipping to your FFL person round count is around 600 right now it will do 1/2 moa all day 140 berger , h1000

Last edited:
price reduction. $ 2300 plus shipping , if not i will put her back , this barrel has tons of life in her left and still shoots way better than i can holder, load data and results available if interested