• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 saum ti

schrock27

I had this for sale a lil while back thought I might keep it and mess with it a lil more but don't think I am going to. Rifle has about 70ish rounds through it.
Build sheet:
Lone peak razor ti short action
Brux #3 threaded 9/16x24
Trigger tech special
Manners eh2
Hawkin bdl bottom metal

all work was done by Vestals custom rifles.

3C525ED0-C11D-4381-8647-3197FDEB9AB3.jpeg
219FFE04-7AB6-42B1-88C5-3A98CBADF9EE.jpeg
would really like to sell this thing to fund some summer projects $3600 seems fair.
Scope,rings, and bipod not included at that price.

Interested but I checked Midway and No ammo for sale so a 6.5 SAUM is reload only?
Now I do reload but just checking.

What is the weight? without the scope and rings?

MOTRAPPER the 6.5 saum is very popular and guys are running the PRIME ammo with great results! also don't forget UNKNOWN ammunition makes really great ammo for fair pricing considering its hand loaded. buy a few hundred rounds loaded with ADG brass then when shes shot in you have brass to reload with

great looking stick by the way!

Like elk hunter 338 said you can get ammo for it I have some components I would part with to the buyer. Bare rifle weighs in at around 6ish I would say. It is light I have never weighed it. I would recommend a brake be installed I shot it suppressed.

1-8 twist
24"
I just weighed it on my bathroom scale it's between looks to be about 6.5.

I haven't really got to do any load development with it the rounds were break in an a couple different ladder tests. But during those test it seem like it was going to shoot well. I would install a break Especially If you don't like any recoil It is already threaded just need a break to spin on

MOTRAPPER the 6.5 saum is very popular and guys are running the PRIME ammo with great results! also don't forget UNKNOWN ammunition makes really great ammo for fair pricing considering its hand loaded. buy a few hundred rounds loaded with ADG brass then when shes shot in you have brass to reload with

great looking stick by the way!
Where you getting 6.5 saum PRIME ammo from?

Sweet rifle. Looks like a perfect sheep/ high country deer rifle. If I can convince my money honey I need this then just maybe...

Would like to get this thing sold want to get a couple barrels ready for the summer prs matches. Someone make me an offer will consider partial trades on .243 or 22 cal barrel blanks, short action standard bolt face actions....

Recent Posts