• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC, Defiance, Manner's EH1, Bartlein #3

Liddy

Phoenix Custom Rifles built 6.5 PRC approx 130 rounds down the tube, Rifle currently has a Zeiss V6 3-18X50 scope mounted, can be sold with or without scope OR change to Zeiss V4 4-16X50.

$4,750 with V6 3-18X30 ZMOA-2, Reticle 94
$4,300 with V4 4-16X50 ZMOA-1, Reticle 93
$3,400 with rings, no glass

- Defiance Rebel Short Action
- Manner's EH1 Stock
- Bartlein #3, 24" fluted barrel (.188fb)
- American Precision Arms RTG S/A DBM Bottom Metal
- American Precision Arms Micro Bastard Brake
- Trigger Tech Primary @ 2 LBS
- Hawkins Precision Hybrid 25 MOA Scope Rings
- 100 Rounds of once and twice fired brass several reloaded with Hornady143gr ELDX
- 200 Rounds of Nosler "Blem" brass (sorted any bad pieces out)
- 200 Hornady Bullets with CHOICE of either 143 ELDX sealed in box OR 147 ELDM loose packaged (NOT BLEMS)
- NEW Hornady Full Length "Custom" 6.5 PRC reloading dies
- One "WSM" detachable box magazine

*BIPOD NOT INCLUDED*

Price is "SHIPPED" and insured from my FFL to your FFL in a hard rifle case and cardboard shipping box. Rifle and ammo will ship separately but is included in the price.

Method of payment would be personal check with rifle and components held until your check clears or USPS Money Order.

LASTLY, I have case (200 rounds) of Hornady 147 ELDM ammo (same lot) that I will offer to the buyer for an additional $400 ($40 a box).

I have no shot cards but this thing shoots dimes. I have a video taken at 400 yards using my spotting scope and Phone Skope accessories that show 4 of 5 shots seemingly hitting the same spot on target. I believe I can send the video via email for any serious interested buyers. In the right hands this would be a much better shooter, definitely 1/2 MOA or better.

Liddy
IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2994.jpg
IMG_3019.jpg
IMG_2997.jpg
IMG_3016.jpg
IMG_3003.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg
IMG_3025.jpg

Last edited:
I have a rifle that Keith at PCR swapped barrels and pillar bedded action. Shoots very well.

GLWS.
Phoenix Custom Rifles has built eight rifles for me, they have all been shooters. Doesn't matter if they are lightweight hunter's or more on the lines of a heavy barreled rifle, they all shoot.

Liddy