• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 PRC, Defiance, Manner's EH1, Proof Research

Liddy

Looking to thin the Herd, here is a Blue Mountain Precision Built 300 PRC, 153 Rounds down the tube. Rifle currently has a Zeiss V6 3-18X50 scope mounted. Can be sold with a Zeiss V6 5-30X50 OR without glass. This Rifle has ONLY Been to the Range, Pricing and details below.

$5,700 with Zeiss V6 5-30X50 ZMOA-1, Reticle 93
$5,500 with Zeiss V6 3-18X50 ZMOA-2, Reticle 94
$4,200 with Scope Rings But NO SCOPE

**BIPOD NOT INCLUDED**

- Defiance Rebel Long Action (RUM)
- Manner's EH-1, 13.5" LOP, Two Flush Cups Bottom, Two Flush Cups Left Side
- 2" Bipod PIC Rail
- 26" Proof Research Sendero Contour, 1:9tw
- Hawkins Precision BDL Bottom Metal
- Wyatt's Extended "300 PRC" Magazine
- Hawkins Precision Three Port Muzzle Brake
- Trigger Tech "Special" @ 2LBS
- Hawkins Precision Hybrid One Piece 25 MOA Scope Rings (Bedded)
- Set of Hornady 300 PRC Custom Reloading Dies
- Custom Modified Case from Blue Mountain Precision (NOT SHOWN)
- 245 Rounds Factory Hornady 212 ELDX Ammunition (Same Lot)
- 105 Rounds Factory Once Fired Brass 100 From a Different Lot But Shot From This Rifle
Price is "Shipped" from my FFL to your FFL in a hard case inside a cardboard box.

Method of payment shall be via US Postal money order. Personal check will be considered BUT the rifle and components would be held until funds have cleared.

This rifle is BETTER than 1/2" MOA as seen in the attached shot card, this group was shot after the scope rings had been bedded.
Please feel free to check references as my selling history is well documented.

Liddy
IMG_3207.jpg
IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3204.jpg
IMG_3203.jpg
IMG_3196.jpg
IMG_3198.jpg
IMG_3208.jpg
IMG_1533.jpg

Last edited:
How can you sell them when they shoot like that?
Dang hard decision for sure! I have gone back and forth on selling this for two months. At the end of the day I was not going to hunt with this for the second consecutive year and I have other builds in the hopper so I have decided to move it. The build is exactly how I wanted it and the best looking rifle I have in my safe but I already have a proven stick that I use so this will go to someone that will get some use as opposed to being a safe queen.

Liddy

All factory Hornady 212 ELDX rounds shot from this rifle, speeds are right at 2,920 fps using a LabRadar

Liddy
55E1D004-B663-4779-806B-187787D376CA.jpeg
LabRadar shot record, I do not have the dates on the first few times I had taken this rifle to the range. The shot card previously shown was from series 168 shot on 2/2/20 after bedding the scope rings. The shots were all fired letting the barrel cool between.

Liddy

Last edited:
This rifle and Ammo is SOLD, funds have been received and shipping is being coordinated!!

Liddy