• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC Brass- Special opportunity

Bang4theBuck

My 12 and 15 year old boys are interested in making a few bucks to buy some new bass fishing lures (great way to pass the time during social distancing). I offered for them to process some brass that I had and to sell it to fund their new lures. The brass is once fired Hornady brass that has been deprimed, and cleaned in the stainless steel pins. I have 80 pieces. We would like to sell them for $65.00, Shipped, in a single USPS bulk box. We can also Anneal the brass and run it through the corn cob media for an additional $10 dollars. If you are interested and our price is too high, make an offer. Pics to follow.

I forgot to mention what the special opportunity was. If you didn't already gather where I was going, the opportunity is multifaceted. 1. It is an opportunity to help promote a couple of youngsters actually 'working for something they want', like we all did. 2. Indirectly promoting participation in the shooting sports. Both boys hunt, shoot, and fish as well.

Keep them kids at it our sport is starting to dewindle. Most kids are content to play on video games anymore. Keep them going.
Shep