• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC Brass at SPS

Same here....got all excited when I finally got to the check out and it hung up. Then told me it was all sold out.

Was very bummed....got new 6.5 PRC that has not even been fired yet because I cannot find any brass or loaded ammo anywhere, so if someone has some they are willing to part with let me know....;)

Same here....got all excited when I finally got to the check out and it hung up. Then told me it was all sold out.

Was very bummed....got new 6.5 PRC that has not even been fired yet because I cannot find any brass or loaded ammo anywhere, so if someone has some they are willing to part with let me know....;)
Where are you in PA?

Back in stock