• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC Blems available at Shooters Pro Shop (Nosler)

Interesting thing happened. (It might make you mad too). Last Friday I was also kicked-out of the Shooters Pro Website (SPS) numerous times while trying to order the 6.5 PRC brass. I never could complete the transaction(s). The website continuously shut down with no confirmation of an order transaction.
On Monday I received a UPS Tracking number, and then I received another tracking number, and then another tracking number. (All different tracking numbers). So today I checked my my credit card and it appears I have three (3) separate orders. I will certainly let everyone know if it's true and actually show up.

Did anyone else have this happen?

Interesting thing happened. (It might make you mad too). Last Friday I was also kicked-out of the Shooters Pro Website (SPS) numerous times while trying to order the 6.5 PRC brass. I never could complete the transaction(s). The website continuously shut down with no confirmation of an order transaction.
On Monday I received a UPS Tracking number, and then I received another tracking number, and then another tracking number. (All different tracking numbers). So today I checked my my credit card and it appears I have three (3) separate orders. I will certainly let everyone know if it's true and actually show up.

If you have an abundance, I'm your guy. 😁

Likewise, my son is looking for some brass for his new PRC. If anyone has extra...

Same exact thing happened to me. Funny thing is none of these supposed orders show up on SPS website under my "recent orders". No telling "if" or "how many" I will receive. I am anxiously waiting.

I did get thru that day, man was it hard but it finally went thru and should arrive Friday. Keeping finger's crossed this stuff is usable.