• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC BASS ?

JBDekes

All, I'm wondering if someone may have 1 or 2 cases available? I am looking to test fit a bolt face on a Model 7 bolt that has a WSM bolt face.

Trying to decide between the PRC, 6.8 Western, and a 300 WSM for a light weight build.

Thank you

I have a Tikka that was chambered in 270 WSM. The 6.5 PRC fits the bolt perfectly. I love the 6.5 PRC. Great cartridge. I could probably send you a couple cases. The magazine size may be your issue though on the rifle unless you can get a mag that can fit the PRC cartridge length.

I have a Tikka that was chambered in 270 WSM. The 6.5 PRC fits the bolt perfectly. I love the 6.5 PRC. Great cartridge. I could probably send you a couple cases. The magazine size may be your issue though on the rifle unless you can get a mag that can fit the PRC cartridge length.

Thanks GA, how much would you like for 2 cases? I am in no rush to get these, plain postage is just fine.

If there's any way to get them neck or FL sized, I can just push a bullet in to verify the OAL.

Thanks, DM if that's easier.