• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC ADG brass Soldier mountain arms

I have not. I saw their name on a list of ADG dealers on another forum so I started following them on social media. I think it was sniper hide forum. I guess it would be in your best interest to look into it.

DF70090F-230A-4B9B-81F7-97DEF2932E37.pngSorry it was accurate shooter forum

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to grab one.
They send an email to complete payment. I never received anything so I called to see how to complete the purchase. Found out they had already sent the email and it was in the junk box. Be sure to check it if you haven't completed your purchase so you don't miss out. They only had about 20 boxes.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to grab one.
They send an email to complete payment. I never received anything so I called to see how to complete the purchase. Found out they had already sent the email and it was in the junk box. Be sure to check it if you haven't completed your purchase so you don't miss out. They only had about 20 boxes.
Glad to help!

Well that sucked. Said some was available and would send me a email. Never sent the email and now sold out!

Recent Posts