• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 or...

COlongrange16

I have all the components minus a barrel to finish a short action precision rifle. Components are as follows:

Manners EH1A w/ limb saver recoil pad, studs, and flush cups. Swamp elite tactical camo inlet ready for a sendero proof research barrel and Rem 700 action.

Action is trued and lapped by Micro-group, Barry Davis with a pinned Holland recoil lug.

PTG M5 bottom metal with 5 round aics 5 round mag or standard Rem. bdl if preferred.

Timney trigger

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on an $800 dollar barrel and was curious if anyone had interest in finishing this with a proof of their own or a different barrel make. My original intention was a 6.5 Creedmoor. Let me know if there is any interest and I'll put a price together. I'm just looking at cost for the components at this point and for Barry's service work as well. Thanks

Brandon

5096BF93-7833-4D55-9BB0-377933B3CE52.jpeg 50FF7831-F79F-4A28-9C50-4C2CD83A3A4A.jpeg
Pictures minus the Timney trigger.

Lots of interest but no takers. I have over 1800 in the components and smith work at this point. Recouping my cost is probably not realistic so I'd like to get 1650 for everything plus shipping. Action shipped to your FFL

Couple of quick questions:

Can you tell me what the configuration as it currently exists weighs? Also, what barrel contour is the stock designed for? Looks to be pretty wide open. Thanks