6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of "derangement"……many of us enjoy ridiculing, and making jokes about the CM all in fun! It's the CC's (Creedmore Cult) that are offended, get angry, and continue to make some pretty outrageous claims of the CM's magic qualities! 🙀

So……who actually suffers from a form of "derangement syndrome"? 🤔

We don't have any comedy clubs nearby…….this is as good as it gets! 😂 memtb

I held off on the 6.5 CM for a long time. I have a 260,, 270,,280,,308,,30-06, 7mag, 300 mag. I figured why
20230328_110110.jpg
do need a 6.5 CM??? I needed it because there is still room in the gun safe.. lol. I broke down and purchased a Bergara 6.5 about 8 months ago. No doubt, it's an awesome shooter. 1/4 " moa at 100 yards. I was impressed. But when it comes right down to it. It's no better than any other gun in my safe. Lol. ( it's just another gun )!

Well if they say it'll outrun other 6.5's then they're correct IF compared to Grendel, pickup and other shorter cases (excluding wssm). My 260 does literally outrun the creed, hands down! I try and stay away from whorenady ad much as possible. I wish I could've found 6.5saum cases and I wouldn't have chambered an AR in prc. Wanting to get 300rcm cases for same AR setup or maybe 300saum?

On the subject of "derangement"……many of us enjoy ridiculing, and making jokes about the CM all in fun! It's the CC's (Creedmore Cult) that are offended, get angry, and continue to make some pretty outrageous claims of the CM's magic qualities! 🙀

I get that. I'm by no means a creed cultist.
Bullet construction > headstamps
The jokes are getting a little long in the tooth though. Some are mildly amusing at best. I keep thinking it will eventually run its course. More likely, it will be a legendary meme cartridge, perpetuated by the same old "ridiculing and jokes" indefinitely.

It depends upon what I'm stopping! 😉

If Alaska….probably the .375 H&H or 375 Ruger would be the minimum, though something in a .416 or a .458 would be good stopping cartridge.

If Africa….one of the .416's would be a decent minimum, better yet, one of the .458's or even larger provided they are available in a high sectional density bullet. Some of the big stuff doesn't offer great penetration due to poor sectional density! JMO…..remember, you asked! 😁 memtb
I agree with your choices. This is clearly where bigger is better like sweater puppies.....😍

I totally agree. I wouldn't give a **** about whether or not you like them. But just like Glock and iphone fans ...they continue to feed the fire with ammo to fire back with.....like you said, only the latte drinking, man bun sporting, skinny jeans wearing, Subaru driving, broke back mountain loving, bud light drinking, target shopping, rainbow flag waving, boyfriend kissing keep the flame burning on this.......God love 'em

I held off on the 6.5 CM for a long time. I have a 260,, 270,,280,,308,,30-06, 7mag, 300 mag. I figured why View attachment 470358do need a 6.5 CM??? I needed it because there is still room in the gun safe.. lol. I broke down and purchased a Bergara 6.5 about 8 months ago. No doubt, it's an awesome shooter. 1/4 " moa at 100 yards. I was impressed. But when it comes right down to it. It's no better than any other gun in my safe. Lol. ( it's just another gun )!
Mighty good group.
Target says 10 shots. If so, wowza is right.
More likely, it will be a legendary meme cartridge
Yep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.