• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Grendel

prairiefire

Selling my low round count 6.5 Grendel. Seekins upper with a 20" fluted barrel. Lower is a Bushmaster with JP bolt/carrier with magpul stock. 1:8 twist. Comes with 2 magazines. Winter camo cerakoating. This gun flat out shoots! Will also include once fired brass and small amount of factory ammo. $950 shipped, CONUS from my FFL to yours! PM if interested. **SOLD**

iclrt2.jpg

123wsvr.jpg

Last edited:
Is my price too high?

No, it's just that it's after Christmas, hunting season is over, and the market is flooded with ARs right now. I think if you posted this in April or May you would have a buyer pretty quick. Pretty Rifle and well worth it in my opinion.

Superb hunting rifle - light weight, accurate, enough power to get the job done and low recoil!!

Such a wonderful gun! If I hadn't gotten into the 6.5 Creedmoor game, I would keep this. BUT, I need funds for a scope for the Creed. The Grendel is a screamer on the range and needs a nw home!