• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Creedmoor

lastchance67

Looking for a 6.5 creedmoor. Semi custom 700, Kimber Montana, or something similar. Mainly will be used for hunting. 22-24" 1in8 twist barrel Rifle must be stainless Trying to keep the gun under 7lbs without optic. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

I have a new seekins Havak, I broke the barrel in with 40 rounds, and it shot in the .2's. with factory Hornady. I sent the stock out to the guy that does GA precision and had him do a camo finish on it, and I had a jewell trigger installed. Gun is new, I have the box and all the paperwork if interested. I will cut it loose for 2250.00 shipped. I have over 2500.00 into it. Scope not included..

- 24" Rock Creek Barrel 1-8"
- McMillan Game scout
- Seekins action
- Seekins Bottom metal det. mag

20190430_134024.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Christiansen's Arms Mesa stock and barrel on a 700 action. It's a blueprinted early 700 action. The action is blued. 8 twist. 1000 shipped

Not trying to talk you out of a 6.5CM, but you might consider a Savage model 16 in 260 Rem. I bought a new one a couple years back for $500. It is exactly the same external dimensions. as the CM. 22" bbl, 1/8 twist. Holds about 1.5 grs more powder than the CM. Mine shoots 3 shot groups of Barnes 120gr TSX almost into one hole. Just some thing to think about especially if your on a budget.

What's nice about the creedmoor is that you can do that with factory off the shelf 143 eld's.

My gun will shoot .1-.2" (same hole) Hornady PH 143gr. ELD.

Plus tons of ammo around.

Hespco

I already have a couple of creeds, so I'm not wanting to jump calibers I agree that the 260 is similar, just already decided on the creed. Thanks