6.5 Creedmoor Drops Boar

Zen Archery

1477031870012_zpsciahoxnp.jpeg

[ame=https://youtu.be/PiPLQXFa6TM]Click Here To Watch 6.5 Creedmoor Drops Boar[/ame]

Intended to work on some standing long range shooting with my new Hog Saddle, Tripod, Bipod combination but checked the game cam to discover property is covered up in hogs. Typically, this time of year when the acorns are dropping hogs disappear until all food sources and vegetation has dried up.

Scored early on a 200lb boar. It was also the peak of the Orionid Meteor Shower. Humbling to think I will be dead and worm food before the next time these meteor returns on its orbit around earth. Heading back to N. Texas on Monday with Brian. Then according to Texas Parks and Wildlife "Bear Country" (East Texas) to hunt an MLD property with my buddy Shawn. Stay tuned. Hopefully, I'll drop something before returning to my main property.

Excellent work all the way around.

Have you recovered any of the bullets?

I'm still shocked at how the resolution on the thermal units has has doiube, tripled, and probably tripled again since we started fooling with the original thermal units issued back in the mid eighties.

Congrats.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.