6.5 Creed - RE23 - ??

I have a few lbs of rl16, but can't find anyone using it with light bullets in the 6.5 creed. I want to work up some loads with 99gr hammers for Ga whitetails inside 400yds, usually much closer.
Not trying to hijack the ops thread, but I finally see some creed shooters responding in here, lol ...............
HELP ??

I have a few lbs of rl16, but can't find anyone using it with light bullets in the 6.5 creed. I want to work up some loads with 99gr hammers for Ga whitetails inside 400yds, usually much closer.
Not trying to hijack the ops thread, but I finally see some creed shooters responding in here, lol ...............
HELP ??
Varget/4166 will likely be your best bet with that light a bullet. Rl16 may get decent velocity with the case packed full.

Varget/4166 will likely be your best bet with that light a bullet. Rl16 may get decent velocity with the case packed full.
Can't find powder as I'm sure you are aware. I'm not looking to push the envelope with velocity on the 99s. If I can hit close to 3000fps, I'd be gtg.

Can't find powder as I'm sure you are aware. I'm not looking to push the envelope with velocity on the 99s. If I can hit close to 3000fps, I'd be gtg.
You should reach 3k with 99gr HH, I have finished testing my 6.5 Creed with RL16 on 110gr HH, I could never reach pressure due to running out of case capacity. I have a Bergara B14 HMR, it has a 22" barrel, I am limited to mag length and my base to ogive is 2.188. I did two shot groups to conserve bullets, started at 41, 42, 43, 44 starting to compress and 44.5 compressed. Velocity started at 2789fps average at 41, with 0 ES and 0 SD to average of 2999 with 44.5 and an ES of 20 and SD 14. The minimum charge produced .397 Group and the max charge produced .690 group. I have now started working on 124gr HH using Staball to see if I can notice anything better, since Staball will not compress before reaching book Max charge, RL16 would compress before hitting max charge. Good luck and let us know how it performs, all of my testing is at 440' above sea level.

I just put this build together. Remage #3 Bartlein barrel at , I think 22" . Magneseum chassis and a leupold vx3 LRP 6.5 - 20 . LOVE the weight and feel of the rifle . Just need to work up a load for it and find a place to shoot. Divorce cost me my back yard 100yd range . We will get it going though, lol.