• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 BERGER HUNTING

elicooper1

I WANT TO BUY EITHER THE 130 VLD HUNTING, 140 VLD HUNTING, OR 140 ELITE HUNTER

I assume your in the lower 48? How does $38 shipped work for you?

I'm leaving for Indy this morning, and will be back Friday night. I can put it in the mail Saturday the 25th or Monday the 27th. If that's okay here is my PayPal. [email protected]
435-668-3261
Call me if you have a question
Steve

I'll be home Friday night late. I can ship it Saturday morning. Are you still interested?
Steve

I have a partial (mostly full) box of 140 Elite Hunters I am not using. If interested, I can get a count this evening.

I'm looking for partial boxes of 140 vld hunting bullets as I'm in working up load data for a new 264 Win Mag.

If the RDFs shoot in my gun, i'll be getting rid of a new box or two of the 130 VLDs. Hopefully find out this weekend

I have a sealed box of 140 gn. VLD hunting and a sealed box of 130 gn. VLD hunting bullets I would sell for $80 shipped.

I'll keep that in mind. I've naught a good bit of stuff to try from responses off here. I may take them but it will be a bit. Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to commit to anything else until I try what I've gotten.