• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 New Longshot Rifles

Hahahaja. You are funny. Just think for a carry mountain rifle why settle for something like that. Rather carry more gear or water.

Surprised you thought this was a "carry mountain rifle" given the pictures and description, not many mountain rifles built with McMillan A5. Check out Rifles, Inc. Lex builds them below 5#.

Hahahaja. You are funny. Just think for a carry mountain rifle why settle for something like that. Rather carry more gear or water.

Surprised you thought this was a "carry mountain rifle" given the pictures and description. Not many of those built on a McMillan A5. Check out Rifles, Inc. Lex builds them 5 pounds or less.

I didn't think it 14 lbs. was more thinking 10 or so. Never had an A5. Not sure what they weigh. But a 28 in barrel does add some lbs.
I want the gun but I'm not. A bench guy or a target guy. I'll kepp an eye out and see if I can find an application for it and if it's still sale I'll get it.

I didn't think it 14 lbs. was more thinking 10 or so. Never had an A5. Not sure what they weigh. But a 28 in barrel does add some lbs.
I want the gun but I'm not. A bench guy or a target guy. I'll kepp an eye out and see if I can find an application for it and if it's still sale I'll get it.
A5 is the stock I have on "The Beast". You liked it when you handled it in NM. This rig should be four pounds or so lighter than it is.

If it shoots as well as the Beast does you'd have another nice LR Rig and have the rifle you once wanted.