• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 brass

getting ready to drop the coin on some new brass.if anyone has some they wd like to sell me now is the time to let me know

I can get 100 new lapua ct. in box. $140 plus shipping.let me know if you are interested.

I have some new boxes of Lapua 6.5-284 brass that I might let go. Will need to look, maybe 6-8 boxes.

I have 65-1x fired and 78-2x fired Lapua brass. Have a PTG go gauge that was used once. Pm me if interested.

Vegas Steve, any interest in Redding # 17415 6.5 x 284 items which amount to a total of $115 + 8 (Hornady, from Midway USA) or $86.30 + 8 =$94.30 (brunoshootersupply) plus s/h. People typically inflate their prices by using Midway USA's prices when selling items. Not everyone knows about Bruno's but now you do if you didn't already. I want $90 shipped via USPS. Paypal friends/family or USPS money order. Please send me your email address if photos are needed. [email protected]

Thanks for that input. I had bought a couple of boxes of Lapua at Cabelas and was willing to part with one. Brunos prices are great!

Ok guys let me know some prices for ur used brass tonight if possible.im gonna order some new brass tomarrow if no one chimes in