• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5-280AI brand new

Zhomeguy

Had this sold a while back, but buyer had some health issues and backed out (reasonable). Wildcat of a wildcat if you can describe it…pretty much the same as a 6.5-06. I think the case design is a bit more efficient though. If your into EOLs and wanna push the 156s, this is the way to do it! PM me if your serious (curious don't ask….truly for connoisseurs ) …WTO has a bit of info on their website, Clayton's crew is top notch and they did the complete build. I hav'nt played with it since I got it…have a few boxes of premium Nosler brass n some S type RCBS dies to go with…
IMG_6727.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0217.jpeg

Last edited:
From my description, means your serious right?
4250$ shipped, n the next most asked question, what's it weight…not a carbon fill but std fill..so she's about 10-12 oz heavier than most at 8lbs 12oz if I recall, brand new build just test fired…

If you're curious then just look, don't waste the sellers / builders time with questions just because..pretty simple. If you can recognize the components used most informed guys can probably guess pretty close on weight, and price. You define who you are by the questions you ask.