6.5-06 Quickload data request for 147eldm

Turpentine21

Guys in searching the internet I found quickload data for the 143eldx but none for the 147eldm. If someone doesn't mind, I'd love to see some quickload numbers for the 6.5-06 A Square match chamber, 26" 1 in 8 twist, Hornady 147 eldm, Fed 210m primers, Winchester brass and a seating depth COAL of 3.384. Powder. 1st choice H 4831sc…. I do have some Imr 4350 but figure the 4831 would be better suited to the application.
Thanks in advance,
Turpentine

Last edited:
Here you go. Please note that I assume no risk by your use of this data.
Warning heeded and understood.
That data with the H4831sc mirrors what I'm seeing in workup on my chronograph And my brass. That gives me some peace of mind and a bit of faith in my pressure reading skills and measurement. I can't thank you enough! If you ever need any help from me just let me know.

Just use the 143 data and work up, it's going to be pretty similar
Good advice and was pretty much what I was doing. I had a couple of comments that my loads were probably hitting 61K + pressure. At my charge weights vs available data numbers I'll admit I was a little concerned even though pressure signs were absent. All the data I found used a considerably shorter OAL than I'm using and my observations and the data below seem to support my thoughts that the longer OAL does make a bit of a difference. I don't intend to push any higher but the peace of mind is nice.