• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6-284 custom

stbbo

This rifle is one of a kind. It's built off a 33/40 action engraved. which is considered the finest Mauser action made. It has custom touches from muzzle to butt. Selling it because I have some higher priorities coming up.

Action: Trued and engraved G 33/40 glass bedded. Custom shotgun style safety. Engraved Bottom metal with argentine style latch release. Traditional double set triggers. When set breaks like glass and if I recall around 2lb.

Barrel: SS Shilen Select Match 26", #3, 1-10" Twist, recessed 11 deg.

Rings & Bases: Redfield Leupold style rings and 1 piece base.

Scope: Burris (made in usa) Gloss 6-24x50 with AO and twilight feature.

Stock: Walnut with checkering in forearm and pistol grip. Has a few nicks and sings but overall still has gloss finish and has to be looked at closely to see them.

Accuracy: it's a shooter. With a 105 Berger VLD over 47gr 4831, it will shoot consistent .5"-.6" groups.

Round count-90rds

Gunsmith: The late Dale Kimbrough out of Brazoria County, TX. Google and you'll see nothing but high remarks regarding his work.

Previous owner is an older gentleman and Mauser aficionado. He put 80 rounds and I've put 10. I've run it out to 200yds so far.

Price: rifle w/ glass $1100. Rifle alone $900. I'll ship to your door on your dime and I'll pick up insurance. The rifle has about $1800 invested in it to give an idea. Trade value would be $1100 rifle and $1350 w/glass.

Trades: Not really looking for high end or even trades need some cash, but don't hesitate to let me know.

I'll post pics, but it's been giving me he!! Lately. Listing is cross posted.

Thanks for looking. For any details I may have missed don't hesistate to text 210-837-6742.