• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

404 Jeffries brass

You should be able to find your brass on Africahunting.com. It shows up regularly and several guys have had some in recent days.
Good luck,
Gary

That's strange😳! Will the site allow you to browse at all? I don't remember any confirmation letter when I joined. Have you sent an email to their office? I found them very responsive and actively managing the operation of the site.

In the meantime I could approach anyone with the 404 Jeffery brass and give them your email and explain your situation then maybe we could get you connected that way.

I would suggest emailing the management and if that doesn't fix the problem I would be willing to be a go-between on your behalf.

I just scored 2 boxes of a member here…..but I may be needing more…..u can check if u like at African site for me…that be great, thanks

I just went through the posts . There have been more than a half dozen lots of 404J brass sold and a bunch of ammo as well in the last four months. It's expensive and they go very quickly. I am glad to pass info along but without a doubt, your best bet is going to be to get your access squared away and check it every day. I'm sure this is no news to you, but it's a very hot commodity due to a large surge of interest in this caliber lately.

I'll try again, I've got some brass. Just scored 2 boxes off a guy here. I was shooting 400 grain hornady DGX, but hammer bullets has a 307 grain head that I'm giving a shot at. Got a box last month

Recent Posts