• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

4 Guns For Trade Or Sale

Colorado Luckydog

I want to trade a few guns that I'm not using. I'm open to any and all trades but I do have a few specific things I'm looking for. I'll list the guns for trade with prices that I will sell them for but trading would be better. Feel free to make a cash offer or any trade offer. Then I'll list all the things I'm interested in trading for. If you are interested in something, please PM me your phone number so we can text and I can send pics.

1. Colt Pocket Positive 32 Police CTG It has several dates on the barrel. Pat'D Aug 5 1884 July 4 1905 Oct 5 1926. The gun is in really good shape. It looks like it has been shot very little. It does have a touch of freckling. Can Text pics. 700 Plus shipping to your FFL>

2. Henry U.S. survival 22 Camo Model H002C This gun hasn't been shot except at the factory. I'm the first owner and it's been in the safe since I bought it. I have the box and everything that came with it. 375 plus shipping to your FFL.

3. Walther P22 Black 22 LR 1 Mag. It has been shot by the first owner but very little. It looks new. I have the box and the lock but would have to look for the paperwork. 350 plus shipping to your FFL.

4. AR-15 PSA Upper 556 Black and Dark earth It has the A2 carry handle and peep sight/ PSA Lower Black and Dark earth. It only has maybe 15 or 20 rounds through it. I'm the original owner. I know I have both boxes and I think I still have the paperwork. 700 plus shipping tor your FFL.

If My Prices seem to high, make an offer but trading is what I want to do.

Trades I'm Interested in.
1. Full Sized 1911 I would trade all for a really nice one or I'm cool with a Rock Island.
2. Lever Action 44 Mag
3. Spotting Scope
4. Sig Sauer Digital Ballistic Laser Kilo 2400ABS
5. Binoculars High end
6. Hornady 7 mm mag Precision Hunter 162 grain ELDX

Again, I'm really flexible and open to all trades. My wife won't like it but I can add cash! LOL

Last edited:
At the top of the page

You must post photos of the item you are selling. If you do not, risk your posting being deleted. Include your username in the photo and today's date. Buyers: Don't freely give out your personal info.
I've tried to no avail. I can text or email pics but I can't post them yet. If the ad needs deleted, then so be it. If someone wants pics, PM me your email or cell number.

Reactions: BWB
Pics for @Colorado Luckydog

9CA1F4D4-0113-4831-B31C-62F80829E2F7.jpeg
20800B50-E0CF-4765-8C2D-F71E823EE41D.jpeg
8D3917DA-6673-4FC3-BA44-93582D8909EE.jpeg