#4 Bartlein ss/#4 Bartlein carbon fiber

Mcranch

I have been trying to contact Bartlein for several days now seeking information on the barrel dimensions for the #4 conture dimensions in their ss barrels and the #4 carbon fiber. I spoke to Jim at manners and he stated the the conture dimensions are different. Does anyone on this site have an understanding concerning the dimensions. I'm having Altus do the reaming thread work and they didn't know if there was a difference? Respectfully.

Frank Green of Bartlein has stated they are the same contour and dimensions. That's all the help I can offer at this time though.
That's how i initially understood it but was told this AM from Manners that carbon fiber was 1.25 and the SS was 1.2.? What's discerning is that Altus didn't know.

That's how i initially understood it but was told this AM from Manners that carbon fiber was 1.25 and the SS was 1.2.? What's discerning is that Altus didn't know.
I did finally receive a call from Bartlein and yes the #4 SS and the CF #4 are the same dimensions. A blessed day to all. Respectfully

Recent Posts