• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

375 Rum barrel

midwesthunter

Just did this build last year and am going a different direction Less then 100 rounds down the barrel. I had ragged hole barrels chamber it, it is 26" Stainless steel threaded (5/8x24) barrel that has been cerakoted sniper grey. It is also a 1-12 twist.

Mainly putting this out there to see if there is interest in this barrel, I can get updated pick of whatever you are looking for, the barrel is still on the rifle. Muzzle break not included.

$500 OBO shipped and insured TYD.

Only accept paypal.

20210506_175107.jpg

Hows the recoil of that round with the brake on it? I've been thinking about building myself a 375 rum for big bears for a while.

Just did this build last year and am going a different direction Less then 100 rounds down the barrel. I had ragged hole barrels chamber it, it is 26" Stainless steel threaded (5/8x24) barrel that has been cerakoted sniper grey. It is also a 1-12 twist.

Mainly putting this out there to see if there is interest in this barrel, I can get updated pick of whatever you are looking for, the barrel is still on the rifle. Muzzle break not included.

Only accept paypal.

View attachment 339636
Where in N. In.?

Only accept paypal.

View attachment 339636
Any brass, bullets and dies?