• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 ruger alaskan setup

Lpart

Okay gentlemen ladies, I have finally reached the conclusion that my dangerous game hunting days are over. As a result, my favorite dangerous game rifle is now sitting idle in my gun safe and I see no advantage to leaving it there for the rest of my days. As a result I have a weatherproof Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan in 375 Ruger topped with a Trijicon 3-9x40 scope with an amber dot for-sale. When I purchased this rifle I sent it off to Hill Country Rifles in Texas before I ever shot it. I can easily shoot minute of angle or better out to 300 yards with this rifle. It didn't take long for this rifle to become my pet. It is done devastating job on Cape Buffalo, African plains game and a huge Alaskan brown bear. Included with the rifle is all of the following:
77 pieces of new Hornady brass
19 pieces of Hornady brass fired three times
100 270gr Barnes TSX bullets
76 300gr Barnes TSX bullets
45 North Fork 300gr soft points
38 North Fork 350gr solids
33 North Fork 300gr CUP solids
69 loaded shells 300gr North Fork softs
10 loaded shells 300gr North Fork Cup solids
30 loaded shells 300gr Speer softs for plinking
set of Hornady dies
Rifle and all the above is available for $1600 plus shipping to your FFL

Here is an attempt at some pictures.

Attachments

• _DSC0560.JPG
    _DSC0560.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC0561.JPG
    _DSC0561.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
Any chance you would sell just the Barnes 270 TSX? if so a price?

Also you must be the guy Josh Sapp knows. Josh was asking me if I knew anyone in the market for this rifle.

Yes, I spoke with Josh last night.

I will consider selling the Barnes 270's in a few days if the whole package doesn't go or the buyer of the rifle doesn't want them. Let's give it a couple of weeks.

Thanks.