• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.358" bullets.

STEEL SLINGER

I have a new .358 Winchester and I would like to get an assortment of .358 caliber bullets in the 200 to 250 grain range to load for testing. . .would really like the 225 gr. Sierra SPBT or 220 gr. Speer Hot Core. The .358 dia. bullet seem to be hard to come by at the online stores these days. Let me know what you have that you are willing to part with and how much you need for them $$$. Thank you. Email is quickest - [email protected]

Midway has some hotcore 250s for 25.99 a box of 50 and 180s for 40 a box of 100. Not seeing too many 200-225 grains in stock. Good luck with your find from a fellow Floridian!

Ryan

I have 100 Hornady 200gr flat point Bullets.
I thought they were 180gr SSP Bullets but they're 200gr.
Good looking Bullets though.
Pm if interested.

Midsouth Shooters Supply has Hornady 200 gr and 250 gr in stock. The 200 gr (#3510) shoot great out of my 358 Win.

I originally had this barrel made to solely shoot cast bullets, my current mold is not working for me accuracy wise so I'm going to try some jacketed bullets just for accuracy sake. The 200 gr Hornady's I will be trying from a fellow forum member. There are three jacketed/copper bullets on my radar that I want to try. . . the Sierra 225 gr. SBT, Barnes 225 gr. TSX and the Speer 220 gr. Hot Core. Now if only these bullets would become available for purchase again things would be looking up in the world. If anyone has these bullets they want to part with (and ant others as well) please touch base with me. Thank you.

did a 358 search at Blue Collar Reloading and looks like they have some in stock