.350 Rem Mag Fans Ammo and Brass sale

Danny106

Hello to Everyone. My name is Danny and I am new to the forum. I have been a gun nut all my life and still enjoy all the hunting and shooting sports. I recently sold to a dealer my .350 Rem Mag rifle. That left me with some once fired brass and some new in the box factory ammo.

I have 63 once fired brass from new factory ammo. (48) are once fired brass from Remington 200 grain Core-Lokts. and the other (15) are from once fired Nosler Custom 225 grain NP as loaded by the factory for Midway USA.

I also have (25) of the factory loaded 225 grain NP in original box for sale
and (30) original new in box Remington 200 grain Core-Lokts.

Total EMPTY once fired brass (63)
Total new in box live ammo (55)

The Nosler ammo from Midway USA cost me $65 a box
The Remington Core-Lokts were around $40 a box when purchased.

I will accept a money order or certified bank check for $200.00 including shipping to an FFL of your choice. After looking at prices for empty brass and ammo on GunBroker.com etc., this is a great price for .350 mag fans. Contact me through this forum if interested and we will make arrangements. I am NOT able to ship directly to an individual since there are also live factory rounds in the mix and i prefer to send all in one package to an FFL in your location.

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.