• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338EDGE/Mcmillan/Kempfield

briannelson89

New unfired 338 EDGE built by a local smith. Remington 700 action with a sako extractor. Set up as a repeater has the Wyatt's extended box magazine with ptg bottom metal. All metal has been coated in graphite black the coating does have a small imperfection on the barrel. Action has been trued and faced. 30in #6 Douglas barrel 9 twist with a mussel brake . the barrel and bolt were fluted by kempfield customs and a mid size bolt knob was added. The barreled action sets in a used McMillan a2 stock molded in od green with adjustable length of pull. The stock does show signs of use but has not been abused. The rifle scoped with a Bushnell 6500 weighs in just shy of 14lbs. I am selling to fund another prject may be interested in trades/ partial trades. $$2050 shipped with out the scope

That's pretty close to my bottom dollar. I will go 1950 cash buyer splits the shipping cost

Recent Posts