.338 WinMag

JoeB -

You do realize that post from swe123 is nearly four years ago?
I do, I have tried to message SWE123 directly, but I don't see that function available. I have been looking to get a .338 Kleinguenther as I used to shoot my grandfather's, but it was stolen from my uncle's truck and I've been trying to find a replacement and have not had any luck finding one over the last year.

If I owned a 458 Lott I would shoot it at a whitetail…View attachment 545584
The last trip to Africa I took my 338WM with 200gr Nosler AB. They did a great job in downing the animals I shot. All were shot animals. Four to Four. Most moved about 20yds before going down. One drop in it's track. One was a black-back-jackel running @ about 70yds. I was going to have it mounted, but it blew a hole out the other side about 4" size. I have one mounted and in full colors. This one looked a Coyote.
I have had several people that came over during the years, Ask about it. I call it a foxCot. It was a cross between and Fox and a Coyote. Very few but legal to hunt in Montana. They kind of look the mix of the two. 😁🤣

I do, I have tried to message SWE123 directly, but I don't see that function available. I have been looking to get a .338 Kleinguenther as I used to shoot my grandfather's, but it was stolen from my uncle's truck and I've been trying to find a replacement and have not had any luck finding one over the last year.
Hate that when it happens. I lost one that was stolen a great many years ago. It was my first 300H&H Mag. That had gotten me into reloading at age 14.

Hate that when it happens. I lost one that was stolen a great many years ago. It was my first 300H&H Mag. That had gotten me into reloading at age 14.
It's awful, especially because you've got to figure they probably sold it for $100 at a pawn shop. If you have any suggestions of where I could look I'm all ears. I've kept an eye on Gunbroker, TX guntrader, and even reached out to KDF even though their now out of business.

It's awful, especially because you've got to figure they probably sold it for $100 at a pawn shop. If you have any suggestions of where I could look I'm all ears. I've kept an eye on Gunbroker, TX guntrader, and even reached out to KDF even though their now out of business.
it's been gone for 30 yrs or more.

Joe,

I am not sure about this, but if your message count goes up a bit, you might then have the option of clicking on a user's name and seeing where you can start a private conversation with them. That might enable you to reach swe123 who had the type of rifle you were interested in.

Others are no doubt more knowledgeable about this than me. I do not know what the threshold limit on messages for starting a conversation might be.

WyoWind