• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 snipe-tac

Posey

338 Snipe-tac is a 408 chey-tac neck down to 338 with improved 35 degree shoulders with a manners T4 tactical stock with adjustable butt plate a lawton 8000 long action with tactical bolt handle lawton 36 inch ss fluted barrel with muzzle break a 30 minute scope base also comes with custom full length sizing dye and seater dye and 200 pieces of fire form brass about 75 loaded and 125 once fired will push a 300 grain sm at 3300 to 3400 fps with no pressure signs A very nice long range rifle. Been shot less than 175 times. Please call with any questions (615) 582-7908. Scope not included. I can email pictures. Priced at $4000.00.

Last edited:
How did the gun shoot?

Did you take any photos of groups you shot with some notes on ranges?

Thanks

Hey LMK I have not had alot of time to do much load work for the rifle. have not shot it much. Most of the groups were about one half inch to five eighth of an inch. I realy believe it will shot better. Most every body that has one say thay get better than1/4 of and inch groups at 100 yards. I havnt shot this gun in about 8 month so in just sits in the safe taking up alot of room.The only reason for selling it is I just bought a new Grizzly lathe and mill just trying to off set some the cost. With these new machines I may build me one myself.Far as pictures of group I dont have any. If you have any other questions its easer to call me at (615) 582-7908

Thanks
Posey