338 Rum and Alaska Brown Bear !

I just watched a Stuck in the Rut video about Alaska Brown Bear hunting !
It was Amazing to see the Bear go down with 1 Round from the 20 " 338 Rum and 250 gr LRX bullet at about 200 yards !
Boom !! Perfect Shot !
My Dream Hunt !

Man I Love the Rums !

Rum Man

Why are ya surprised?

A bear not running on an adrenaline rush, great bullet choice, perfect placement, a darn good cartridge…..hell I'be surprised, no disappointed, if it didn't go down!

Though, to really attract more views on YouTube, perhaps a gut-shot with a 6.5 "needmore" running a 143 ELD X with the desired bear mauling would've been very good use of video footage! 😉 memtb

It was Double Lung !
I hear ya ...I'm just Surprized it went down in one shot because most of the Videos I have watched ...they just keep hammering the Bear with Rounds !

I understand all about a wounded Bear to deal with , those teeth are not very forgiving! 😎😎

I believe in the 338 Rum ! Lots of downed critters in my Lifetime!

Rum Man

Found it-thx

I was looking for a vid where the bruin went right down, on the one I looked at it took 10 seconds which is still pretty good for a bruin of that size!

Gosh I love bears and bear hunting:)

Thx for sharing, that's a beast of a bruin eh

There's no such thing as too dead.

I'm patiently awaiting a 338 RUM being built now.

I have everything ready and prepped to start loading, 300 hybrids, 250 and 265 SB IIs, ADG brass, 215Ms and 18 pounds of H1k.
Congrads !!

It got me fired up watching the video and then I find out it's a 338 Rum !
I'm ready to load up some different rounds and send them !
Just need the weather to get on board this weekend!

Rum Man

It just makes me think about this 375 Rum that I'm trying to get together, it definitely would be tough on game but is it necessary... hmm

As far as the needmore ...well its self explanatory! Ha ha

Rum Man

I'm guess'n that you'll really like the 375 RUM. It may not have quite the reach of that 338 RUM, but within it's wheelhouse….I think that you'll be pretty pleased!

While my little AI is a bit shy of the RUM's performance…..it works pretty good on game! memtb