• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Lapua Pierce, Mcmillan, Timney, NXS

hitemhard

Well i had a buddy that needed some money so i bought this rifle from him to help him out with his current divorce. This thing is an absolute hammer!!! This is a sub half moa rifle and the proof is in the puddin with this bad boy. Test target provided along with a picture of the giant elk it took this past fall at 917yards one shot one kill.

The buddy that owned this rifle is a riflesmith at benchmark barrels so you can imagine how much attention to detail he put into making sure his personl long range hunting rifle was a tack driver.

Rifle Specs

Pierce Long Action Repeater with 20moa rail
28" 9.5 twist 5r fluted Benchmark Barrel with muscle brake
Timney Tactical flat shoe trigger
Mcmillan A5 fully adjustable professionally bedded
4" wyatts box with PT&G obendorf BDL

Price $3200 obo shipped/insured (feel free to pm me or email [email protected]) Don't really need trades but would consider partial trades.

Will include the 5.5-22x56 nxs/w rings for $1100 if purchased with rifle

Pics
2012-04-12_13-58-38_470.jpg

2012-04-12_13-59-15_421.jpg

chrissphone099.jpg

What's the weight with and without scope? What's the finish on the barrel? Do you have photos showing left side of receiver and stock?

Im personal friends with the guy who built this rifle and he builds all my guns. He does great work. Hes top notch. If it were left hand it would be mine!