• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Lapua for sale

etisll40

Built by Cactus Weapon System in 2007.

Round Count under 100.

Rem 700, custom bolt, AI stock platform.

Shilen trigger

27" Walter Lothar fluted match barrel

Throated for 300 SMK

Shoots a good as it sounds

4 AiMag's

Everything camo including scope and mags

Nightforce Scope, rail, rings, 5.5x22x56 NXS NP-R2 reticle

Harris Bi-Pod, medium height I think

Gun recently cleaned by custom gunsmith, checked out, he said "Nice Gun." walked away with tail between legs. He usually tries to sell me something! I think this gun kinda impressed him, he never says nice gun. I had him clean inspect and change trigger back to 3lbs. It was around 6 ounces.

Custom Heavy! case

Gun built for LR hunting, sniping, police or military use about 14 lbs with scope.

Muzzle break, cap, gun was shot mostly with suppressor, shoots better with break. NO SUPPRESSOR in deal.

$4,800 shipped. I may sell rifle only, but the scope and mags matches it as they were painted together. I have receipt for verification if you want to talk to them. I called, they sent me a photocopy like the previous owner gave me. He needed funds, I don't really. However, I have 3 builds at various stages and 1 is a Custom Ruger No 1 in 300 Weatherby that's going to run $5 ,000 maybe a little more. I have a few other rifles to put up for sale and I will be listing this on Gunbroker within a week. I change my collection around occasionally for fun and such. No issues with this rifle.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY