• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Lapua brass, 45-70 ammo, TRG & Nightforce stuff

augustinaustin

annual cleaning of unused and the unlikely to

once fire .338 Lapua brass , shot from my TRG. Midway gets $2.58 each. $175/100 DELIVERED- to include shipping- cont US

brand new sealed box Buffalo Bore 45-70 ammo 430gr 1925 fps $50

brand new in sealed package, Nightforce Ultralight 30mm rings, 1.00" (medium) T-6 & Titanium, Midway gets $160 +, I'll take $145 and deliver them to you.

brand new in sealed package- Warne Maxima Pictinny 20 moa Rail for Sako TRG 22 or 42, Midway gets $105+ I'll deliver for $85

Thank you

Does the Warne Pictinny Rail fit on the Dovetail (Optilock) type receiver?

If so I would like it.

Thanks,

Tony

yes it is but drilled specifically for the TRG's...any TRG. Is that what you have? Thank you

Yes, TRG-S, not sure if they are all the same. I understand that some of the early 22's used the Optilock platform but not the newer ones.

is it drilled and tapped for 4 screws on top? I'm almost positive same receiver...I have installed a jillion of these...my favorite base for these hands down...if you want to send me a pic from the top and hole spacing Ill measure and confirm

I have not taken posession of the rifle yet. From what I can tell the TRG-S is not pre-drilled so spacing doesn't matter.

it would need to be d&t'ed to utilize this base....I would suggest a machinist doing it on a mill if going that route. If you dont need the 20 moa Talleys are a nice way to go too. Let me know if I can help. The TRGS's are great rifles....really went unnoticed when I ran a gun store then after they quit everyone figured out what a great rifle they were