3214 fps
3221 fps
The first two touch, the third is .5 to the right
RWS Brass
94gr of RL22
Fed 215MM
3.740"
0.030 off the rifleing
I can't wait to get back to the range next weekend to verify it. I'd go tomorrow but there's an Appleseed Shoot going on. So next friday will have to do.
**** i'm Happy!:D
Thanks for the help guys!!:D

Last edited:
Good to hear it and thanks for the update. RL22 eh? Might have to give it the college try in my 338 Edge. The low ES doesn't surprise me too much. The 338 Imperial / Edge cartridges seem to come by low ES and SD more readily than most other cartridges I've chronographed.

One thing's for certain. You've got the best brass possible with the RWS. That stuff is tough, tough, tough. It will take high pressures so don't go too overboard, which I've been known to do historically. :) But not so much any more. :D

Paul, thanks for the help. I tried 7828 and 25 but it didn't like them. 22 seems to be the ticket. If it wasn't a fluke, that'll be my load for that bullet. Then i'll work on the 250AB:) Dave W. has some RWS 404 brass for sale and if i can talk the wife outta a couple hundred bucks i'll have enough for forever...LOL;)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.