• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Edge Rifle w/components available

upSLIDEdown

Apache Gun Works chambered X-Caliber barrel 30" 10 twist (roughly 300 rounds down the tube)
Savage Long Action (Top/Side bolt release, round back)
NSS Precsion Ground Recoil Lug
NSS Precision Ground Barrel Nut
5 port brake
Single shot follower from SSS
Glades Armory Bolt Knob
Ken Farrell 60moa Scope Base (I was still able to zero a Gen 1 Razor at 100yds with this setup, and dial ~ 35 mils up...SCOPE NOT INCLUDED)
Accutrigger with Target Spring
Choate Ultimate Varmint Stock (Aluminum bedding block and Anschutz rail in forend)
Boyds Pro Varmint Stock (Bedded)

I built this rig as a relatively inexpensive way to get into ELR. Truth be told, I haven't shot it past 1125yds... Sad story.

It shoots a 300gr Berger Hybrid around 2800fps. I've got a boatload of reloading components that will not be sold separately unless the buyer of the rifle does not want them. Then they'll be available. Not before.

300RUM brass
-270pcs NEW
-116pcs FIRED

338 Bulllets
-175pcs Sierra 250gr SMK blems
-268pcs Berger 300gr Hybrids
-275pcs Berger 250gr Hybrids
-150pcs Hornady 285gr BTHP
-45pcs Barnes 160gr TTSX (According to a friend, it will push these 4000+fps. I'll talk with the buyer about it if interested)

Dies
-Lee 338RUM FL sizer and seater
-RCBS 375RUM body die

RIFLE ONLY $1000 + shipping (scope NOT included)

$1700 for everything listed! (Scope NOT included)

qrafxk.jpg

2dcin39.jpg

zik2ls.jpg

iv8r47.jpg

Last edited:
$1800 for everything listed. Screaming deal. Easily over a grand just in components.

$1650 shipped for everything (scope NOT included)

Surely someone wants a big magnum rifle to reach out there!

Do you have a weight on the setup? How does it shoot?
No, but I can weigh it. It's a hammer. Hammered a 10" plate at 1125yds without issue. Shoot me a PM with a number if you want, I'd be more than happy to call you and talk about it.