• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Edge +P built by Unknown Munitions

Havoc

SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Selling my custom rifle. Built on a BAT Vesper long action, Unknown bottom metal, 4 mags, load development has been done (will be included), SRS titanium brake. Shoot 300 grain Berger's at close to 2900 fps. Rifle has 76 rounds thru it and will likely speed up. I have 74 rounds loaded and ready to shoot, will also come with the once fired ADG 338 brass. Barrel is 27" Bartlein #5 diamond fluted by Kampfield customs, with a 1/9 twist. AG Composites Alpine Hunter stock. With the NF ATACR 7-35 and Hawkins rings it weights just over 11lbs, rifle weighs about 8 lbs bare. Trigger is a Geissele Super 700 that is no longer made. Unknown Long Hunter Arca/pic rail. I have close to $7000 in this build, looking to get $5800, will work out shipping/insurance with the buyer. Must be shipped to an ffl. Optic Not Included. If I've forgotten anything, or if you have any questions, let me know.

BAT Vesper Action
Unknown Bottom Metal and 4 mags
SRS Ti brake
loaded ammo and once fired brass
Bartlein 27" 1/9 tw, #5
Geissele trigger
AG Composites Alpine Hunter Stock
IMG_6103.jpeg
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9080.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, Blaine and everyone there are top notch. I had most of my interactions with him during the build and load development process. Definitely worth the extra money to have him help me with it. All the ammo was loaded by them that comes with the rifle. If I still lived there, I'd keep it.