• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Bitterroot and Barnes bullets

3darcher2

I just picked up a lot of 338 bullets and mixed in was 7 pieces of Bitterroot Bullet Company projectiles in 250 grain. They are in the small plastic bag with the yellow and green card inside.

I don't know much about these bullets other than they are clearly one of the ultra premium hunting bullets.

I obviously can't do load development with 7 bullets, and I am building a 338-06 where 250 is too heavy and just don't want to waste them.

The few I have seen for sale online have been about $4-5 per projectile in 30 cal. I'm just gonna ask $25 TYD for these or trade for some lighter weight (180-200 gr) 338 bullets.

I may also have some Barnes out of this as well. There are some older model Barnes, 200 grain and 225 grain X bullets. I think there are 80+ 200s and 40+ 225s. Still trying to see what I might do with them but if someone is interested, I might just sell or swap. I'm thinking 180-200 Accubonds.