• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300WSM Hvy gun - Rem 700, bartlein, manners

smalljawbasser

300WSM custom heavy gun - Rem 700 trued, bartliein, manners

New stainless Rem 700 LA, trued and blue printed, .250 ground lug. ($475)

Tuned factory old style trigger - 1lb, 14ozs

New Bartlein Med Palma, stainless, 26", threaded 5/8x24 for silencerco, with thread protector. Chambered for Norma brass and throated for Berger 210/215's. ($325)

Manners T5 with chassis and DBM, digi cam, adj LOP, beautifully bedded, 1 300wm magazine ($950)

100pcs Norma brass. (98 new, 2 1x fired)($185)
Redding Type S - Match 3 die set ($160)

Vortex PST 6-24 SFP, MOA, box, sunshade. 20moa rail, Burris tactical rings.

Smithed by Vestals. Immaculate. Fired 2x. Lost interest and just want to recoup some funds for something else. All parts except the stock I bought brand new. I even have the box the action came in. I don't have a scale that will weigh it accurately, but it's at least 12 pounds, probably 15 not counting the scope. $1750 in parts + $750 in labor, $240 dies/brass = $2740 total.

$1950 shipped, rifle, dies/brass and base. $650 for scope and rings.

I'll let it ride at this price for a while, then consider parting it out. I'd entertain offers for the barrel and stock, as I could use the action for something else. Seriously interested in trades for a Montana in 7mm-08, 30-06, or 280ai, or a Knight Ultra light 209 muzzleloader. Pics up tomorrow. Cross posted on several sites, I'll go by timestamps on posts or pm's in the event of multiple purchasers.

[email protected]

Last edited:
I didn't make it home in time to take good pics, but here's what it looks like. Couple corrections, it's actually a 28" barrel, and the stock is adjustable comb also, not just LOP. Also has a couple flush cups I didn't mention.

IMG_2900.jpg

Recent Posts