• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300wm brass

I know that your post lists Norma and Nosler brass specifically. That said, North American Ammunition has ADG brass available for sale. Paul is a great guy to deal with and is on this forum as @Salmonhead. I have bought a lot of his "seconds" and it is awesome brass. I don't know what your specific requirements are, but I'd bet you'd be happy if you went this route - I sure have been!

I know that your post lists Norma and Nosler brass specifically. That said, North American Ammunition has ADG brass available for sale. Paul is a great guy to deal with and is on this forum as @Salmonhead. I have bought a lot of his "seconds" and it is awesome brass. I don't know what your specific requirements are, but I'd bet you'd be happy if you went this route - I sure have been!

Have you had the opportunity to compare ADG with Peterson 300WM?

Have you had the opportunity to compare ADG with Peterson 300WM?
No, I haven't. I've never handled or dealt with Peterson brass. However, I've read very good things about it. If I needed brass and couldn't solve that problem with either ADG or Laupa, I'd run Peterson without a second thought. Gunwerks brass is also very good and actually made for them by ADG - so I seem to recall reading. I have some of it but haven't loaded it yet. But it's good-looking stuff to be sure.
BTW, thank you for your service!

Thank you for the referral. Much appreciated.