300 WSM Where are you?

bross64

I can not believe the shortage of 300 WSM Ammo!
Don't get me wrong it is out there for $80-$100 an box, but 300 PRC $50-$60 a box?
Are the manufactures trying to promote their new calibers, and the tried and proven ones we love so much have to pay dearly for our loyalty?
I know a lot of hunters love this caliber along with the ELR Shooters. but, it seems that the manufacture of this caliber are almost none.

Don't get me wrong it is out there for $80-$100 an box, but 300 PRC $50-$60 a box?
Are the manufactures trying to promote their new calibers, and the tried and proven ones we love so much have to pay dearly for our loyalty?
I know a lot of hunters love this caliber along with the ELR Shooters. but, it seems that the manufacture of this caliber are almost none.
I've come to the conclusion that anything that hasn't been around for 75 years is going to be doomed to obscurity...I've been unloading a lot of firearms while there still somewhat worth something...somehow that plain Jane ho-hum. .300wm doesn't look so bad, just sayin'

I can recommend Norma Bondstrike ammo for accuracy and good ES/SD. No on game performance but seems a solid choice to anything else. Of course, this isn't a ground breaking idea since everyone knows 1>0 lol...

Its time to load your own.

I was at Basspro yesterday. I saw just the opposite there were boxes of 300wsm for 59$. 300prc had only one type ammo hornady eldx 79$, 6.5prc was 79$ and 85$. Depends on what store and where u r I guess. But all ammo was very high.