• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 wm rem700 sendero SFII

widowmaker

I have for sale a 300 win mag 700 rem sendero. It has 1 small knick on bottom side underneath barrel in front of forearm.Other than that it's in great shape,ALWAYS cleaned & has been babied. It has been cryogenically dipped,trigger job,JP muzzle break,action job & recently checked out by gunsmith before being advertised for sale. This JP recoil reducing muzzle break is a beast! I don't think it kicks as hard as a .243. A kid could definitely shoot this gun. The bad news is it blows a 1 foot flame out both side of the tank break & the people at the gun range don't move down....they go home. This thing is obnoxiously LOUD! To the point of ear damage if you were to try & hunt without ear protection. You can feel the concussion in your chest if your anywhere near it.
It has been a safe queen & I have every box of Black Hills brass ever fired out of it! maybe 10-12 boxes. Just looking to start a new project.
I will take $1500 firm (NO SCOPE)(812)621-049eight

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7057.jpg
    IMG_7057.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8461.jpg
    IMG_8461.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
That thing is a beast, I don't suppose your new project is a .308 that you could use a similar setup in same stock?

No it doesn't screw off like some breaks do. It will come off but you would have to ask JP about the removal procedure. I think it's made to be permanent unless you wanted to remove & recrown or something like that.