• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.300 Win Mag for sale. UPDATE 6/9

Gunner1

I'm selling my Remington Model 700 5R in .300 Win Mag. I purchased it from Yeti Firearms. It has been cerakoted black by them. I replaced the factory trigger with a Timney 510. The action is sitting in McCrees Precision chassis that is adjustable for length of pull and comb height and is also folding. Also included will be a Vortex Viper HS-LR 4-16×50 scope. Both are in very good condition. As you'll see in the one pic, the buttpad has some discoloration and "grooves" from the bottom of the gun cabinet. Rifle has had forty rounds through it. I have a shell that is already threaded for use with the Hornaday O.A.L.gauge. A set of Hornady dies is included as well. Looking to get $1500 for everything which includes shipping to your FFL and your FFL will need to accept from an individual. Reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:
Gonna throw in a Fat Bastard Gen 2 muzzle brake which is cerakoted Armor black. Price lowered to $1350 shipped.

I feel it's a really good shooter. I've only run two boxes of factory ammo through it and was pleased with the results. I certainly think that I'll shoot better than my abilities. I did make up some custom rounds for it, but lost my longer range shooting area before I could even try them out.