300 weatherby Ammo on gun broker

GUNNNN

100 rounds up for auction 2 hours left bid is 152 dollars 20 dollars shipping I've bought from these guys there legit

😡MG! I am a long-time member there but never bought anything. For me, it's one of the worst places to buy anything.🤬 I am glad I am not dependent on factory ammo. Have fun with it.
I dont buy most of my ammo either I reload almost everything I shoot but if this doesn't go up considerably the brass will cost more than the loaded ammo I'm just trying to help a friend out if they need it

Does that mean you are trying to get the price up on GB?
I looked up 300 weatherby brass and new runs from over 1.00 up to 2.00 each on the three sites I looked at.
A member just sold me ,over 2 boxes of loaded factory ammo for 95.00 shipped, it ended up around 2.00 each.
I handload for all my hunting , but I like to have a box or two of factory laying around to give to the guys who run out on a hunting trip,or to practice with and reuse the brass or trade.
The ammo mentioned above looks like it's close to 3.50 or more each

Does that mean you are trying to get the price up on GB?
Absolutely not I looked on midsouths web site and the brass alone is selling for more than this loaded ammo is going for some folks don't reload, loaded ammo at midsouth is over 3 buck a pop plus shipping I just thought it was a good deal I'm not trying to twist anybody's arm if you don't like it don't buy it or bid

I looked up 300 weatherby brass and new runs from over 1.00 up to 2.00 each on the three sites I looked at.
A member just sold me ,over 2 boxes of loaded factory ammo for 95.00 shipped, it ended up around 2.00 each.
I handload for all my hunting , but I like to have a box or two of factory laying around to give to the guys who run out on a hunting trip,or to practice with and reuse the brass or trade.
The ammo mentioned above looks like it's close to 3.50 or more each
I don't know much about math but if this sells for for 200 dollars shipped that's a 100 rounds sounds like 2 dollars a pop by my math

I don't understand much about business, but to this dumb Texans, when someone is sending people to an auction site is tying to get the prices up.

I don't know much about math but if this sells for for 200 dollars shipped that's a 100 rounds sounds like 2 dollars a pop by my math
Hey ,just letting you know what I saw on the sites I went to ,I did not look at loaded ammo I looked at brass because I saw the comment about the brass.
Your right about my math ,so 2.00 each for loaded ammo is the same as expensive new brass.

I've had great success finding hard to find ammo on gunbroker. If you are patient you can find some great deals. I recently bought 2 boxes of 300 wby mag 180gr TTSX for $105 ($52.50 per box) total plus $15 shipping. Also a box of 300 wby mag 180gr interlock for $39 shipped.

I've had great success finding hard to find ammo on gunbroker. If you are patient you can find some great deals. I recently bought 2 boxes of 300 wby mag 180gr TTSX for $105 ($52.50 per box) total plus $15 shipping. Also a box of 300 wby mag 180gr interlock for $39 shipped.
Yeah I caught some grief over this post, I agree with you also a lot of the stuff is over priced but if you've patient you can also get some real bargains to. If folks think its to expensive then they should just wait

Yeah I caught some grief over this post, I agree with you also a lot of the stuff is over priced but if you've patient you can also get some real bargains to. If folks think its to expensive then they should just wait
I've also had success contacting GB sellers who have for instance a 375 weatherby rifle for sale and asking if they have any of that caliber ammo they would be willing to sell. I've picked up 4 boxes of factory 375 weatherby ammo at a very good price doing exactly that. So it just never hurts to ask.