• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 rum take off barrel and stock

lamiglas

I am taking the plunge to build another edge. I have a brand new never fired Remington stainless sps 300 RUM that i am using for the donor action. I purchased the gun new at cabelas and it has never been fired. I am interested in selling the barrel and the stock. for those of you with experience in selling this items, i would appreciate some responses on what they might be worth. in the mean time i will do some research, but if anyone would like to make an offer, please do so.

thanks

I am taking the plunge to build another edge. I have a brand new never fired Remington stainless sps 300 RUM that i am using for the donor action. I purchased the gun new at cabelas and it has never been fired. I am interested in selling the barrel and the stock. for those of you with experience in selling this items, i would appreciate some responses on what they might be worth. in the mean time i will do some research, but if anyone would like to make an offer, please do so.

thanks
there is one on another site for $125 with dies and 50 pcs of brass, stainless

I would sale the barrel for $60. not sure about the stock yet. I may keep it for now. it has a 30 dollar limbsaver recoil pad!

If you are interested let me know.

thanks

I recently sold a remington 300RUM barrel in stainless, with a small muzzlebrake for $100 in the classified section.

I saw an older post and it looked like kirby was getting $60 plus shipping for the stainless barrels. thats about what i have seen while looking around.

thanks again.

What stock is on it? Is it the HS precision piece? Got pics of it?

its the factory sps stock, not the hs stock. it has the simms recoil pad on it.