• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Sendero/ AK 47 for sale

lrdevil

I have a 300 Ultra Mag for sale. Its pretty much like new, I have right around 80 rounds through it. I bought it brand new and had a muzzle brake installed, barrel was re-crowned to 11 degrees, it has been epoxy bedded and the trigger has been tuned. The stock is HS Precision and I am including the picatinny base. This rifle shoots great, I have hit at a mile with it with no problems. Reason for selling it: Shortly after purchasing it I decided to build a custom rifle, I really liked the way this cartridge performed so I built a 300 Ultra Mag. Needless to say, I do not need 2 of this caliber and also I am preparing to build another custom rifle so I need the $$ more than I need this rifle. I am asking $1,400.00, negotiable. SCOPE AND BI-POD NOT INCLUDED

I am also selling my AK 47. It is a Romanian stamped by Century Arms. It comes with 3-30 round mags and has the bayonet. It shoots awesome. Reason for selling it: I am into long range shooting and although this is a totally awesome rifle, it just doesn't do anything for my interests. I've shot probably 4 or 5 mags worth of ammo through it. Also, as mentioned above, I am trying to build up the $$ for my next build. I am asking $1,100.00 for this rifle.

I'm not desperate to sell these 2 rifles so serious inquiries only please.

Attachments

• Sendero.jpg
    Sendero.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • AK 47.jpg
    AK 47.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm also interested ... Which trigger does it have and brand of the base and as already asked 0 or 20 MOA What brand of muzzle brake? Can you take a couple more pictures of it? Thanks.

The rail is a 20 moa Larue Tactical, the trigger is the factory but the gunsmith was able to lighten it up as much as he could comfortably. The gunsmith I use is Charlie Robertson of Score High Gunsmithing, he makes his own muzzle brakes, I never shot this rifle without it so I cant tell you what kind of recoil it had originally but where its at right now you could shoot it all day long without killing your shoulder.

I have had great luck with score high muzzlebreaks I currently have three. I like that theres no ports on the bottom so you dont eat so much dust.

Those guys build some awesome rifles. I had my other 300 RUM built by Score High and with that rifle I have no problems getting first shot hits at just over a mile. Those RUM's are a wicked cartridge.

300 rum.

Attachments

• 300 Rum 3.jpg
    300 Rum 3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 300 Rum 4.jpg
    300 Rum 4.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 300 Rum 1.jpg
    300 Rum 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 300 Rum 2.jpg
    300 Rum 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 17
Haha I would man if I had the balance to by another S & B but right now I share that Nightforce between 3 different rifles.