• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Custom FS/TRADES

LBEdgin

I have a custom rifle I need to part with and I having some back problem that is forced me to a smaller cal.
The gun started out as a model 700 PSS
I had all the metal parkerized around a year ago and had the end of barrel crowned.
Had a custom stock builded by Manners and had it glass bedded.
Added a jewel trigger.
It has a Leupold VX 6 4x18x42 CDS with box and all information with scope cover.
Sitting in Weaver pic. base in tach. Three screw rings.
It has push button sling studs along with two post on front for bi-pold.
Everything under a year old except gun which I put 40rds through, the first ower of the gun couldn't give me a round count but assured me it was a safe queen which appeared to the case when I had it checked out.
The gun loves 210 Berger VLD'S, I will share load information to buyer. Will shoot 3/4" with Bergers at 200 yards all day.
Asking $2650 for all the above plus two boxes of factory loads one Rem. 200gr A-frame & one box of Nosler 210gr LR Accubonds. REDUCED TO $2550
I will consider a part trade for 3x12 Zeiss Vickory or S&B 3x12.
I also have RCBS dies, 50 pieces of Norma brass and a few Nosler and Remington brass along with one and half boxes of Berger 210gr VLD'S along with a set of Lee trimmers for the 300 rum. This can be priced as well.

Open for questions or offers. Thanks David

Pictures can be emailed/texted to interested party and will also try upload some.