• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM bbl'd action TRUED/LAPPED

the444shooter

Had a spare Remington Action that was begging to be built on, so I bought the 300RUM barrel from Shawn at Defensive Edge. Barrel was a brand new, unfired take-off barrel from a Sendero SFII, and the action is an older (pre-J lock) Remington 700 in blue. Had my gunsmith true the action, install the barrel, open up bolt face, install Sako-style extractor, do a trigger job, and fix the safety so you can open the bolt while on safe. My A.D.D. is turning me towards AR style platforms, so I'm giving up on the rest of this project. I'm asking $700 shipped to your FFL for this bbl'd action (find a good HS stock for $200, and you have a TRUED Sendero SFII clone for $900!!!)

Another thing to note is that when the 'smith put the barrel on, it didn't time up perfectly to have the Remington Factory wording visible. So he put the caliber in scrollwork on the bbl, pretty tastefully, IMHO.

IM me with any questions--Thank you!

Attachments

• bbld action profile.JPG
    bbld action profile.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 8
  • bbld action scrollwork.JPG
    bbld action scrollwork.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Re: 300 RUM bbl'd action

PMs returned, and there seems to be a theme, so I'll address some more questions here.

Spoke to my 'smith, and ACTION HAS BEEN TRUED, LUGS LAPPED

I will not part it out--it is going as a complete barreled action.

Last edited:
Bump--

After finding out that it was trued and lapped, I raised the price in the original ad, but decided I'll keep it at the original price.

Just in time for Christmas!

Yeah there seems to be a stain on your carpet....was just wondering if you could explain what and where it came from?